Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Acropolis, Mars Hill, etc...



Today was a long day; woke up at 6am due to jet lag. My parents and I went to downtown Athens today. We started off by taking the train there, but a train decided not to show up so we waited for about 30 minutes for a train to get down there. We got there and randomly ran into Mr. Brown, a Moody alumnus who goes to our church. Literally, we just happened to run into an American that we know out of all of Athens. Crazy awesome.



We went to a mountain right next to the Acropolis as the Acropolis costs money everyday except Sunday. So we are going to do that some other time. But we went to Mars Hill and to the Olympic Stadium and through the market place and stuff like that. I had a lot of fun, but I was so tired of walking by the end of the trip. The public transportation was on strike from 11-4pm today so we had to wait until 4 to leave. 


After the sight seeing, we came back and I fell asleep. I slept from 5pm-11pm. So I'm just up chillin' right now. Cursed jet lag has been mocking me this entire trip. One of these days I'll win. One of these days...


Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment