Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 6.

Day 6.

I couldn’t sleep last night. My conscious is being racked by all the innocent blood spilled this week. I’ve seen everything: betrayal, murder, suicide...

There were over 250 of us in the village. Suddenly, greed snuck in. With only a $30 gift card on the table, people just started killing each other. IT’S MADNESS! Now there is only 15 of us, and it still continues. I’ve decided that the only way to survive this madness is to kill my way out. I don’t like it, but it has to be done.

One group in particular has aligned just to have one of them take the $30. I was fine with that for a while. But on Day 5, they killed one of my own flesh and blood. Even worse, it was my own flesh and blood who did it.

CORRUPTION. It must be ended. Sadly, there are some good guys in that alliance, but they must be taken out due to their association. I hope this madness does not last too much longer because $30 isn’t worth much when you can’t use it because everyone else is dead.

OH, there’s a knock on the door... I’ve gotta go...

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment